Staff Duty Officer:
Lt. Col. R. Dale Lyles
Sgt. 1st Class Brad Staggs
Atterbury-Muscatatuck Public Affairs
MUTC Comment Line:
317-247-3300 ext. 41611
- 1,000 Acres
- Over 120 Training Structures
- 2,000+ Rooms
- 1 - 7 Story Building
- 1 - 5 Story Buildings
- 20 - 3 Story Buildings
- 16 - 2 Story Buildings
- 6 Split Level Buildings
- 14 Single Level buildings
- 9 Buildings with basements
- Over 1 mile of searchable tunnels
- All are operational and fitted with functional equipment.
In accordance with FM 1-05, AR 165-1, AR 600-20, 10 USC 3547 and DoD 1300.17, the Unit Ministry Team (UMT) will minister to the personnel of the unit and facilitate the “free-exercise” rights of all personnel, regardless of religious affiliation of either the chaplain or the unit member through the nurture of the living, the care of the wounded and the honoring of the dead by providing the necessary general religious support for all service members, installation personnel, and authorized family members.
- The chapel is open Monday through Friday from 0800 to 1600 hours.
- The Prayer Room is open during regular business hours and can be opened upon request. Coordination of this room is made through the UMT at the Chapel Offices during Business hours.
- Requests for religious services (in the Post Chapel or field services) should be made no later than 48 hours in advance by contacting the UMT. Training units are encouraged to call as much in advance as possible.
- For specific religious support (Roman Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, etc.) contact the UMT at the Chapel Offices for information about services and community worship locations.
- Classes and Services are offered to training units upon request through the UMT at the Chapel Offices: Battlemind, Suicide Awareness and Prevention, mTBI/PTSD, Cultural and Religious Studies for Deployment, UMT training.
UNIT MINISTRY TEAM (UMT)
MISSION ESSENTIAL TASK LIST (METL)
- PREPARE SMs FOR DEPLOYMENT
- CONDUCT UMT FIELD OPERATIONS
- PROVIDE DIRECT RELIGIOUS SUPPORT
- NURTURE THE LIVING
CARE FOR THE WOUNDED
HONOR THE DEAD
- CONDUCT UMT LOGISTICS OPERATIONS
- SUPERVISE/COORDINATE WITH OTHER UNIT MINISTRY TEAMS ON SITE
- PROVIDE GENERAL RELIGIOUS SUPPORT FOR INSTALLATION, PERSONNEL AND AUTHORIZED FAMILY MEMBERS
- MANAGE THE COMMAND MASTER RELIGIOUS PROGRAM (CMRP)
- OVERSEE CHAPEL OPERATIONS
- BE THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT ON AREAS OF CULTURE AND RELIGION
MUTC: 317-247-3300 x41591
Mil cell: 317-508-5989
Last updated on 3/14/2013