Staff Duty Officer:
Lt. Col. R. Dale Lyles
Sgt. 1st Class Brad Staggs
Atterbury-Muscatatuck Public Affairs
MUTC Comment Line:
317-247-3300 ext. 41611
812-526-1338 to report issues via the Inspector General's office
317-247-3300 x85475 to report issues via the State Crisis Response Team
- 1,000 Acres
- Over 120 Training Structures
- 2,000+ Rooms
- 1 - 7 Story Building
- 1 - 5 Story Buildings
- 20 - 3 Story Buildings
- 16 - 2 Story Buildings
- 6 Split Level Buildings
- 14 Single Level buildings
- 9 Buildings with basements
- Over 1 mile of searchable tunnels
- All are operational and fitted with functional equipment.
- Provide installation support in supply, billeting, maintenance, transportation, acquisitions, and property accountability.
- Provide training units support in sustainment, food service, laundry, and billeting.
Last updated on 3/14/2013
MUTC has a full-service laundy facility on grounds as well as a coin-operated laundromat located in the PRV complex next to the convenience store.
All laundry services at MUTC are operated by the Family Social Services Administration, Division of Blind and Visually Impaired Services (FSSA/BVIS).
Request for the services of these operations can be discussed and custom-modified to meet the needs of any group. The MUTC Logistics staff will be happy to coordinate with State staff and FSSA/BVIS arrangements to meet any laundry needs.
Contracted food service at MUTC is coordinated through the Directorate of Logistics at (812) 526-1125.
- 3-yard and 20-yard containers are available upon request for trash collection needs.
Portable Latrines (Porta-johns)
- All Porta-john requests must be submitted to Range Operations for completion.