Staff Duty Officer:
Lt. Col. R. Dale Lyles
Sgt. 1st Class Brad Staggs
Atterbury-Muscatatuck Public Affairs
MUTC Comment Line:
317-247-3300 ext. 41611
- 1,000 Acres
- Over 120 Training Structures
- 2,000+ Rooms
- 1 - 7 Story Building
- 1 - 5 Story Buildings
- 20 - 3 Story Buildings
- 16 - 2 Story Buildings
- 6 Split Level Buildings
- 14 Single Level buildings
- 9 Buildings with basements
- Over 1 mile of searchable tunnels
- All are operational and fitted with functional equipment.
About Public Affairs
The MUTC Public Affairs Office is the official spokesman for MUTC, in the areas of media relations, command information and community relations.
To publicize the activities of MUTC in order to maintain and increase public awareness, understanding and support of MUTC in its various federal and state roles and missions.
Public Affairs is divided into the following three areas:
- Responds to all queries from local, regional or national news media.
- Arranges for news media travel with Guard units and media visits to units.
- Generates broadcast and print news products about significant Guard programs, activities and events.
- Provides Guard members and their families, employers and communities with timely, factual information about MUTC, its missions, programs and benefits.
- Provides photographic and video support.
- Assists with special events for Guard units and staff agencies here at MUTC.
- Coordinates support to public activities and events including parades, military flyovers, static displays, air shows and open houses.
- Coordinates the use and loan/lease of equipment, support to youth groups, air shows, civic leader and news media.
For More information Please Contact (317) 247-3300 ext. 41610
Last updated on 3/14/2013