Provide advanced urban operations standardized training to Army units (AC and RC) up to BCT size providing real time training for wartime combat, stability operations and homeland defense in support of ARFORGEN. Provides urban operations training to other services and government agencies as required.
ARNG Mission Requirement:
Plan, coordinate, execute, observe and provide feedback in support of stability and counter-insurgency (COIN) operations training in an urban environment for ARNG Contingency and Dedicated Expeditionary Forces - Combat, Combat Support and Combat Service Support.
What OPSGRP Wolf in conjunction with the MUTC site can provide:
• A Certifying Collective Training Event
- Provides Pre-mobilization Certification in an urban, stability and COIN environment.
- Warrior Training Tasks (WTT) & Battle Drills (BD) conducted in collective urban environment.
• Stressful, Realistic, Complex Urban Environment – Multi-Echelon- Full Spectrum
- Observer / Controllers – Provide integration of multiple training events to add complexity.
- Units – Certify Company collective training event.
- Soldiers – Performs tasks under heavy stress with a non-compliant OPFOR, civilians on the battlefield and battlefield effects.
- All – a dynamic, thorough AAR capability to maximize learning. Offense, Defense, Stability, and COIN Operations.
• Unit rotations achieve FORSCOM pre-deployment training objectives
- Company level collective proficiency.
- Proficient Battalion Battle Staffs.
- Combat Ready Units.
• A Flexible Training Environment to meet Commander’s objectives based on Mission
- In the box training - train to standard DMETL/CMETL.
- Concurrent training (as directed by the Commander).
- Scalable instrumentation - MAR 11.
- Concurrent training at Camp Atterbury.
Current & On-Going Missions:
· Support of Integrated Civilian/Military Training
· Civilian Expeditionary Workforce (CEW)
· Foreign Services Institute (FSI)
· ARNORTH FTX
· FY 10 Training Statistics:
Total Soldiers Direct Trained or Supported in FY10: 3996
1196 IN ARNG trained in Convoy, PSD and COB Operations ICW Civilian-Military Exercises
40 MA ARNG trained in Reflexive fire as part of Post Mob PRT Training
60 IN ARNG trained in Convoy Operations during IDT
60 IN ARNG trained in Close Quarters Battle during IDT
40 OK ARNG ADT trained in CQB during Post MOB
600 FL ARNG Trained in Building clearing during XCTC at Camp Blanding
2000 CCMRF Trained or provided direct training support during ARNORTH exercise
500 US Government Civilians integrated into the military training
For Observer Controller Battalion Points of Contact, Dial the MUTC Switchboard.
Updated on 3/14/2013